PERSONAL INFORMATION WE COLLECT
When you visit the Site, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some of the cookies that are installed on your device. Additionally, as you browse the Site, we collect information about the individual web pages or products that you view, what websites or search terms referred you to the Site, and information about how you interact with the Site. We refer to this automatically-collected information as “Device Information.”
We collect Device Information using the following technologies:
- “Cookies” are data files that are placed on your device or computer and often include an anonymous unique identifier. For more information about cookies, and how to disable cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- “Log files” track actions occurring on the Site, and collect data including your IP address, browser type, Internet service provider, referring/exit pages, and date/time stamps.
- “Web beacons,” “tags,” and “pixels” are electronic files used to record information about how you browse the Site.
Additionally, when you make a purchase or attempt to make a purchase through the Site, we collect certain information from you, including your name, email address, phone number and if applicable the number of lines purchased and their value. We refer to this information as “Subscription Information.”
We do not collect or store payment information. This information is collected and stored by our third-party payment provider.
COOKIES USED BY THE SITE
- UMB_UPDCHK - Cookie set by the Umbraco CMS for Keep alive and update checking
- __cfduid - Cookie set to identify the website with the Content Delivery Network used
- gsScrollPos - Cookie set by Site to keep track of the user's current scroll position when visiting the Site
- .AspNetCore.Antiforgery - Cookie set by Site to secure form requests against Cross Site Request Forgery attacks
- .AspNetCore.Identity.Application - Cookie set by Site when the user is logged in, to identify the current user session.
HOW DO WE USE YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION?
We use the Subscription Information that we collect generally to:
- Communicate with you;
- Screen our orders for potential risk or fraud;
- Provide financial reports to the organisation on whose behalf we provide the operation of Fundraising Activities and Draws e.g. a parish, school, club or organisation; and
- When in line with the preferences you have shared with us, provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
We use the Device Information that we collect to help us screen for potential risk and fraud (in particular, your IP address), and more generally to improve and optimize our Site (for example, by generating analytics about how our customers browse and interact with the Site, and to assess the success of our marketing and advertising campaigns).
LEGAL BASIS AND LEGITIMATE INTERESTS
In terms of legal justification for using the above Personal Information, we require this information in order to:
- to enter into a contract with you;
- perform a contract with you; or
- provide access to the Site to you as a precursor to entering a contract with you.
In addition, we have several legitimate interests for processing your Personal Information, such as:
- the pursuit of commercial activities and objectives (e.g. communicating with our customers);
- complying with our legal and regulatory obligations (e.g. screening our orders for potential fraud);
- improving and developing our business services (e.g. using Device Information to generate analytics);
- running and managing our business (e.g. providing financial reports to the organisation on whose behalf we provide the operation of Fundraising Activities and Draws).
SHARING YOUR PERSONAL INFORMATION
We share your Personal Information with third parties to help us use your Personal Information, in the manner described above. For example, we use Google Analytics to help us understand how our customers use the Site--you can read more about how Google uses your Personal Information here: https://www.google.com/intl/en/policies/privacy/. You can also opt-out of Google Analytics here: https://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout.
On occasion, matters of public interest may justify using and disclosing Personal Information. We may have to disclose Personal Information in order to comply with our obligations under anti-money laundering and terrorist financing laws and regulations. Additional justifications may also apply depending on the circumstances.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with other applicable laws and regulations, to respond to a subpoena, search warrant or other lawful request for information we receive, or to otherwise protect our rights.
As described above, we use your Personal Information to provide you with targeted advertisements or marketing communications we believe may be of interest to you. For more information about how targeted advertising works, you can visit the Network Advertising Initiative’s (“NAI”) educational page at http://www.networkadvertising.org/understanding-online-advertising/how-does-it-work.
You can opt out of targeted advertising by following the links below:
FACEBOOK - https://www.facebook.com/settings/?tab=ads
Additionally, you can opt out of some of these services by visiting the Digital Advertising Alliance’s opt-out portal at: http://optout.aboutads.info/.
DO NOT TRACK
Please note that we do not alter our Site’s data collection and use practices when we see a Do Not Track signal from your browser.
The following are a number of rights that you have in connection to your Personal Information. You have the right to:
- access personal information we hold about you and information on how we use it, subject to certain exemptions. If you obtain this information, you also have the right to obtain it in a format which enables you to transfer it to another organisation, or have us transfer it for you, where this is technically feasible;
- ask for any personal information we hold about you to be updated or corrected where it is incorrect;
- request that we delete the Personal Information that we hold about you, subject to certain exemptions;
- request, in some circumstances, that we suspend our use of your Personal Information;
- withdraw your consent to the processing of your Personal Information at any time, where this processing was based on your consent, but this will not affect the lawfulness of any processing which took place before the withdrawal of consent;
- not be subject to decisions based on solely automated data processing that produces legal or equivalent effects;
- object to the processing of your Personal Information, although we may continue to use the data despite your objection where we have compelling legitimate grounds for doing so, or where the data’s use is necessary for the defence of any legal claims, as mentioned above; and
- object to direct marketing based on the processing of your Personal Information, including any profiling that relates to such marketing.
If you would like to exercise any of the above rights, please contact us through the contact information below. While you may make a complaint in respect of our compliance with Data Protection Law to the Irish Data Protection Commission, we request that you contact us at the contact details listed below in the first instance to give us the opportunity to address any concerns that you may have.
When you place an order through the Site, we will maintain your Subscription Information for our records unless and until you ask us to delete this information.
The Site is not intended for individuals under the age of 18.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org or by mail using the details provided below:
Altira Ventures Limited, Fitzwilliam Court, Dyer Street, Drogheda, Louth, Ireland